The Hampton University College of Virginia Beach offers fully accredited degree programs at both the graduate and undergraduate levels. The programs listed below represent only the initial program offerings. More programs are to be implemented on a scheduled basis. Non-degree programming in areas to include various certifications, as well as personal and professional development, will be implemented. The following links lead to sites containing detailed information about the academic programs.
Undergraduate Degree Programs
- 3-YR Accelerated Nursing BS
- 3-YR Accelerated Nursing LPN to BS
- 1-YR Accelerated Nursing Online RN to BS
- 2-YR Accelerated Nursing Online RN to BS (Part-Time)
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Resort Management
Graduate Degree Programs
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Religious Studies (Proposed)
- Master of Divinity in Religious Studies (Proposed)
For more information about graduate degree programs in education, please contact Dr. Stephanie Johnson, Program Coordinator.