College of Virginia Beach
News & Announcements
Upcoming Nursing Information Sessions
- Monday, June 25, 2018
- Tuesday, July 17, 2018
- Monday, July 30, 2018
- Monday, August 13, 2018
- Monday, September 10, 2018
- Monday, October 8, 2018
- Monday, November 12, 2018
- Monday, December 10, 2018
- Monday, January 21, 2019
- Monday, February 18, 2019
- Monday, March 18, 2019
- Monday, April 15, 2019
- Monday, May 6, 2019
Ms. Karan Wright, Director, Office of Student Academic Support Services for School of Nursing, will provide information and answer questions about the Nursing Program. Having unofficial copies of your transcripts is recommended.
Next Registration Day
August 15, 10AM - 2PM & 3PM - 7PM
Representatives from Admissions, Cashier, Financial Aid, Registrar and HU Police will be available. Students needing to obtain or replace lost/incorrect Student ID cards can have that done in room 1004.
Located in the Virginia Beach Town Center, The College of Virginia Beach opened September 2, 2003. The College of Virginia Beach offers undergraduate degrees in nursing and hotel/resort management and graduate degrees in education as well as education certification programs, addressing the employment needs of the community.
Hampton University, Hampton University College of Virginia Beach, Hampton University School of Nursing, Hampton University College of Education and Continuing Studies, and Hampton University School of Business are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), the Commision on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), and the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), respectively. Hampton University at the College of Virginia Beach has Full Approval by the Virginia Board of Nursing to operate a nursing program.
- Food Service Manager Certificate Program
- 3-YR Accelerated Nursing BS
- 3-YR Accelerated Nursing LPN to BS
- 1-YR Accelerated Nursing Online RN to BS
- 2-YR Accelerated Nursing Online RN to BS (Part-Time)
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Resort Management
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership
- Master of Art Theological Studies
- Master of Divinity in Religious Studies